- Because we can’t die for my sins and live again. JESUS Christ became my Substitute. He came, suffered and died for my sins. And now WE not just live, WE live the HIGHER LIFE
- Because the Law demanded that transgressors be punished. JESUS Christ became the Fulfilment of the Law by becoming the Punishment for my transgressions.
- Because the Prophets are limited in what they can see, hear and receive from the Lord for themselves and for me due to my burden of iniquities. JESUS Christ became my Burden Bearer. Now I am limitless in my access to revelations, secrets and knowledge of God.
- Because it is impossible for the blood of bulls and goats to take away my sins. JESUS Christ’s Blood became the Perfect Sacrifice for my sins (Hebrews 10:4-18)
- Because I couldn’t obey the conditions of the Promises of God (Exodus 19:5-6). JESUS Christ became my Obedience by accepting the Father’s Will for Him to die on the Cross. Now I am the Promise of God (1 Peter 2:9)
- Because there is a limit to the information and secrets revealed to the servants. JESUS Christ became the barrier breaker and now calls me a FRIEND of God.
- Because my disobedience brought separation between man amd God. JESUS Christ became man’s ADVOCATE to bridge the gap by tearing up the veil to restore my relationship with God.
- Because I was poor and couldn’t work enough to get rich. JESUS Christ became poor so that I can be rich. He said to my poverty “IT IS FINISHED” 2 CORINTHIANS 8:9
- Because I couldn’t be perfect as the Father. JESUS Christ became the Perfect Image of God so that I can be perfect through Him.
- Because sin through disobedience took away the Peace & Presence of God in my life. JESUS Christ became the Prince of Peace and gave me an abiding Presence of God (in the Person of the Holy Spirit)
Thank You very much Jesus Christ for taking my place. I am forever grateful for Your Grace and Love.
Thank You for choosing to die for me to be redeemed from sins, iniquities, poverty, ignorance, disobedience, to live the higher life of purpose & identity, enjoy life to the fullest on this earth, and the greater Hope of Eternal Life with You after all said are done.
Happy Easter to you all.
I PRAY THAT THE LOVE AND GRACE OF THE LORD JESUS CHRIST BE MANIFESTED IN YOUR LIVES
THANKS AND JESUS BLESS!
CHRISTIAN G OKWUDIWA
LETS CHAT on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram: @ChrisloveCGO